Egor Koulechov will not visit :(

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
I honestly don't get it. We have all the playing time in the world to offer these kids. We lost 88ish percent of our scoring. Now it sounds like we are out on Juiston, Egor and Edwards? Ouch. Not good at all.
We're most definitely not out on Juiston and Edwards.

• Agree
Reactions: Messi

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Damn. He was seemingly a perfect fit with Jackson and Wigginton. I really don't get why he couldn't at least visit, but oh well. Go Gators.

Please, Brown, at least visit.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
I honestly don't get it. We have all the playing time in the world to offer these kids. We lost 88ish percent of our scoring. Now it sounds like we are out on Juiston, Egor and Edwards? Ouch. Not good at all.
Just because they didn't commit during their visit doesn't mean we are out.

• Agree
Reactions: Messi

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis

FYI, this dude was the first to tweet last week that Egor would even be visiting and he has 35k followers. He's not some crack pot like that UNLV dude last night

not promising. =/ Would like some local conformation considering we had verification of a visit 8 hours ago.

If true at least the staff knows now and can look at one of the other 700 transfers that could fill a role

ForeverIowan

Feb 23, 2013
Elijah Brown is the better player and we've had a better shot with him all along. Need some good news this weeked after his visit.

• Agree
Reactions: WalkingCY

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Is it safe to say Markel Crawford is the staffs number 2 target now behind Elijah Brown? I know people are interested in Mark Alstork but we haven't heard much ties with him and Iowa State. Isu staff flew down to Memphis yesterday to visit with Crawford, to me that says he's a priority.

• Agree
Reactions: CloneGuy8

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Elijah Brown is the better player and we've had a better shot with him all along. Need some good news this weeked after his visit.
Better player? Maybe. Better fit? It's hard to top Egor. You're right though- I loved Egor's all around efficient impact, but we really need playmakers and Brown and Alstork are probably the top playmakers.

It would be doubly disappointing for him to choose playing in front of hundreds in the Loyd Noble Center and have to play him twice. We don't have a former Rice assistant, but we offer so much more imo.

Reactions: Doc

ForeverIowan

Feb 23, 2013
Better player? Maybe. Better fit? It's hard to top Egor. You're right though- I loved Egor's all around efficient impact, but we really need playmakers and Brown and Alstork are probably the top playmakers.

It would be doubly disappointing for him to choose playing in front of hundreds in the Loyd Noble Center and have to play him twice. We don't have a former Rice assistant, but we offer so much more imo.

I admittedly have never seen either play other than a highlight video here or there. I am basing my preference off of what I've read and the offers that were in the board. Gonzaga and Oregon just played in the final 4. They aren't offering a grad transfer unless they think he can have a serious impact. I also like the way Brown carries himself. Seems to have a competitive streak not matched by many others. Keeping my fingers crossed.