Easter Egg Hunts

Topshelf

Jan 31, 2007
Ames, IA
Does anybody know of any Easter egg hunts this weekend? Would like to take my 2 year old. Anywhere around Ames?

Thanks in advance.

K

KFitzy87

Just admit that you're the one wanting to go and not the two year old...

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I know the one the frats threw this past weekend was lame, we showed up at 2:00 when it supposedly started and there were already people leaving with full buckets of eggs.

Naughtius

Oct 27, 2010
Central IA
I've done 1, and only 1 of these. The hunt was supposedly broken up by age group. My daughter would have been in the youngest. (IIRC, she was about 3).

Parents were directing their older kids into "our" zone. My baby girl was competing with kids with starter mustaches for some G-D plastic eggs containing 2-4 jellybeans.
Needless to say, she got skunked until some of the less dooshy parents took notice and re-hid their kids' eggs so she could find them.

I never came so close to going Old Testament on some folks. (Get it? Old Testament? Easter)

I'm not bitter.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I've done 1, and only 1 of these. The hunt was supposedly broken up by age group. My daughter would have been in the youngest. (IIRC, she was about 3).

Parents were directing their older kids into "our" zone. My baby girl was competing with kids with starter mustaches for some G-D plastic eggs containing 2-4 jellybeans.
Needless to say, she got skunked until some of the less dooshy parents took notice and re-hid their kids' eggs so she could find them.

I never came so close to going Old Testament on some folks. (Get it? Old Testament? Easter)

I'm not bitter.

No. i don't see the correlation there . . .

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
It seems there are always several kids that screw these up. Then you see the parents of those kids and you realize why.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron