Drake at Minnesota

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Drake is better but as good as some of you might think. They are heading down the right path.
UNI is good. I'd rather play them than Drake. Not because it's an easy win but I think the'll help our S.O.S. more. I think UNI makes the tourney this year, so a win against them is a big benefit.

We’ll have plenty of chances at big wins in the Big 12. A better chance of a win against a non-horrible team (Drake) would have been better for this team.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
Drake is the worse opponent this year. They aren’t bad and can beat good teams. They won’t be viewed that way yet this year though. I’d rather play them next year when people start to recognize they are better now.

• Disagree
Reactions: FinalFourCy

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Drake is better but as good as some of you might think. They are heading down the right path.
UNI is good. I'd rather play them than Drake. Not because it's an easy win but I think the'll help our S.O.S. more. I think UNI makes the tourney this year, so a win against them is a big benefit.
Sucks for the Valley with Wichita State being out, but whoever wins Arch Madness will be the sole Valley team in the tourney.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
Sucks for the Valley with Wichita State being out, but whoever wins Arch Madness will be the sole Valley team in the tourney.
That was likely the case anyway unless someone was able to beat them. Already we are seeing the benefits of loosing Wichita State. The dominance of one team just kills the rest of the conference except maybe one team.