Doyle cost Epenesa millions

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Does U of I still have a leisure studies degree? I never knew what somebody would do with that degree when hawkeyes would mention that as a major.

cw0012

Feb 21, 2020
Does U of I still have a leisure studies degree? I never knew what somebody would do with that degree when hawkeyes would mention that as a major.
They probably do what all the ISU guys do with their Liberal Studies degree....they use it to get a job.

• Informative
Reactions: CloneGuy8

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
They probably do what all the ISU guys do with their Liberal Studies degree....they use it to get a job.

In being leisurely? So, you are comparing that to a college umbrella at ISU, is Leisure studies actually a college. U of I has the Leisure College?

• Winner
Reactions: cw0012

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006

Losers

A.J. Epenesa, DE, Iowa: Epenesa made many plays for the Hawkeyes using hustle and power. Scouts questioned his athleticism coming into the combine, and his performance on Saturday likely won't do anything to assuage their suspicions. The 5.04 40 at 275 pounds was not exceptional, and his on-field work showed a lack of suddenness and bend off the edge. It's clear to me that his future is as a five-technique at the next level, and I wouldn't be surprised if he added some weight to play that spot. His jump results were not bad (32.5-inch vertical, 9-9 broad), so there's some lower-body explosiveness to work with. NFL teams should give Epenesa credit for working out instead of choosing to wait until his pro day -- but there's not a lot of 275-pound defensive linemen with 5.0 40s going in the first round these days.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: CyTwins

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
I don't know, 40 and bench were bad, but the other drills look decent, and film definitely shows plenty of strength. Definitely looks like a better fit as a 3-4 DE.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
A creative coach/GM will draft Wirfs and design some swing running plays for him......Ferentzs lacked that creativity but I can see it happening. whip them out once in awhile. If for no other reason than to punish teams with smurfs as corners. Hell.....just lining him up in the backfield is guaranteed to waste a timeout in the first half of the opposition just to f with their heads.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012

Congratulations on your first post.....Not the best or the wittiest, but everybody has a first time. Be sure to wash your hands and cough into the crook of your elbow.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Yeah wouldn't surprise me at all if he goes late 1st round now and ends up on a better team/organization and he goes on to have a very good rookie season/career for them.
Last first round: Seahawks, Ravens, Packers, Niners, Chiefs
Beginning of second round: Bengals, Colts, Lions, Chargers.

Basically pro run organizations vs not.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron