Doyle cost Epenesa millions

ATCy

Jun 3, 2015
Yeah and the 4* #10 WR and #78 overall recruit in the nation went undrafted. AJE went in the 2nd.
I was being sarcastic with my initial post obviously as Iowa has developed a ton of NFL talent but since your panties are in a bunch we can keep going. Lazard was never mentioned as a top 2 day draft pick as he was never a freak athlete that warrants that. He was a physical, big body WR with solid ball skills. Your boy Epe, was rated as the 6th best football player in the 2017 recruiting class out of 32 total 5 stars who ended up getting drafted #54 overall. Yes if you want to say Lazard was a bigger fall, I'll give you that because he was, but as I said he was never projected anything higher than a 3rd day draft possibility but has proven to be a draft miss as he is now a starter for a good team. Epe has been heralded and projected as a 1st rd talent his entire career and possible top 10 pick by many going into this year and he goes ..#54

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Weird that as bad as the hawks are, they put so many more players into the league, and "we" take MORE potshots at them for being so much more successful. Like I said - weird.

Weird they average 7-5 with all those guys in the league

StateSponsor

Apr 15, 2020
I was being sarcastic with my initial post obviously as Iowa has developed a ton of NFL talent but since your panties are in a bunch we can keep going. Lazard was never mentioned as a top 2 day draft pick as he was never a freak athlete that warrants that. He was a physical, big body WR with solid ball skills. Your boy Epe, was rated as the 6th best football player in the 2017 recruiting class out of 32 total 5 stars who ended up getting drafted #54 overall. Yes if you want to say Lazard was a bigger fall, I'll give you that because he was, but as I said he was never projected anything higher than a 3rd day draft possibility but has proven to be a draft miss as he is now a starter for a good team. Epe has been heralded and projected as a 1st rd talent his entire career and possible top 10 pick by many going into this year and he goes ..#54
When was the last time a cyclone was taken in the second round?

Not sure about 2nd rounders but wow...... you would think you could at least accidentally stumble across a first rounder at some point. And yet here they all are talking crap like they have any clue about this draft stuff. Clowns, just sit down and raise your hand please. We will call on you when there is something that you can actually contribute to this conversation. Thanks!

ABB80D96-991A-47D8-9015-46CD4CD2F1D9.jpeg

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Not sure about 2nd rounders but wow...... you would think you could at least accidentally stumble across a first rounder at some point. And yet here they all are talking crap like they have any clue about this draft stuff. Clowns, just sit down and raise your hand please. We will call on you when there is something that you can actually contribute to this conversation. Thanks!

View attachment 71449

You waited 10 years to post that? Yikes!

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

ATCy

Jun 3, 2015

View attachment 71449
Wow the butthurt never fails with you hoks. My original post WAS A JOKE! Now you guys are crawling out of your outhouse to the local library to get on the internet to stick up for your once projected top 10 pick fall to the late 2nd rd.

Reactions: Cycsk

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Wow the butthurt never fails with you hoks. My original post WAS A JOKE! Now you guys are crawling out of your outhouse to the local library to get on the internet to stick up for your once projected top 10 pick fall to the late 2nd rd.

Projected top 5 pick*