Downing and Ramos injuries

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Haven't heard anything lately. Has anyone heard how they are progressing and an idea on a timeliness for their return?

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Haven't heard anything lately. Has anyone heard how they are progressing and an idea on a timeliness for their return?
Same goes for Milton. One thing about Campbell he doesn't reveal the status of any injured player ever. These guys could be out for the season or will be back next week for all we know.

shadow

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Central Iowa
Downing was in a boot last night. Didn't actually see Ramos on the sideline; maybe just missed him.

PsychedCy09

Jul 8, 2018
Has anybody ever heard something about Daniel Jackson? He could help add a spark with no other WR stepping up

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Ben Bruns said before the game that Joey Ramos was about 90%—but considering Jake Remsburg has been playing so well, we might not see him.

He wasn’t on the participation report.

That’s fine with me. Let Joey get back to 100% before you stick him back out there.

I’m guessing the bye week will help.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Since Campbell arrived we have been very healthy overall. Any idea what has caused the sudden outburst of injuries? We have loads of them this year.

maybe it’s a Covid thing stemming from the weird offseason andfall camp. Baylor had an injured guy about every other play last night... k state and osuboth had a ton of injuries.
I think I’m answering my own question

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
Since Campbell arrived we have been very healthy overall. Any idea what has caused the sudden outburst of injuries? We have loads of them this year.

maybe it’s a Covid thing stemming from the weird offseason andfall camp. Baylor had an injured guy about every other play last night... k state and osuboth had a ton of injuries.
Could just be regression to the mean.

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010

ISU is obviously missing some important pieces on the offensive side of the ball, but the defense is pretty damn healthy - especially for being 7 games in.

I don't want to jinx anything, but ISU is in a far better position health wise than the majority of their competition. Some of that is luck, but I believe a lot of it is strength and conditioning mixed with coaching correct technique.

• Agree
Reactions: motorcy90

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I think all these guys are important to help our chances at a Big 12 championship, but if I had to pick one I would love to have Milton back. We need his speed and big play ability for the teams that play man coverage against us.

I have not seen anything out of the JC kid Wilson for several games. At some point in time he was suppose to be the fastest or second fastest guy on the team. He caught a TD against TTU or TCU, can't remember.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron