Dominique Buckley

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
That's great, but I am more concerned with if he can run a team.

Agreed. Assists/Turnovers/Steals is a much more important number for this guy.

Granted, scoring will be nice - especially for our scoring-challenged team. But we need a court-general out there...badly.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I am interested if a the guy can put the basketball in the hoop. I think we are missing site of the fact that for the last 4 years our team can not shoot the damn ball. It truely is the most important part of the game.

bluehooper

Apr 10, 2006
I am interested if a the guy can put the basketball in the hoop. I think we are missing site of the fact that for the last 4 years our team can not shoot the damn ball. It truely is the most important part of the game.

While I agree with that, the fact of the matter this year is that no one is drawing defenders and creating open shots for anyone. If Buckley can draw defenders and create some open shots for our perimeter players, no doubt our shooting percentage will increase.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
We are a seriously challenged shooting team at this point. Need not apply if you cannot shoot.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
That is what made Tinsley so good. Being able to drive, draw defenders, and kick it out to an open teamate. It truely makes the whole team better. (Granted the other guys on that team were no sloches either.)

CloneFan65

Apr 11, 2006
Phoenix, AZ

Hopefully it won't be as big an issue in the future if Staiger and Eikmeier (sp?) are as good as advertised.

Help Support Us

Become a patron