• Yes

Votes: 193 73.1%
  • No

Votes: 71 26.9%

• Total voters

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
He is good but gets caught thinking to hard sometimes. That’s the whole staff though so I don’t think it changes with anyone in that position.

• Agree
Reactions: madguy30

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Only family members of Manning should be voting "yes" in this poll.

We could be a really special team right now with the right offensive coaching IMO.

We have no creativity, no misdirection, no adjustments, no ability to beat a blitz, etc, etc, etc.

Busch__Latte

Sep 17, 2020
Hasnt he put up the most points in school history a few times now? He isnt perfect, but there hasnt one been one better.

Now, I would agree that maybe not the best "system." Also, tough to do much with OLine issues. Need to get that corrected first.
Yes, and his offensives have had the highest yards per play in program history

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
Hasnt he put up the most points in school history a few times now? He isnt perfect, but there hasnt one been one better.

Now, I would agree that maybe not the best "system." Also, tough to do much with OLine issues. Need to get that corrected first.

Our talent level is also probably the highest it’s ever been and the game’s pace is faster than it used to be.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
I think what upsets the OP is that we only have had 1 x 100 yd rusher for the first 6 games. Should be 2 or 3 I suppose? Put another way, Hall is only leading the Big XII in rushing when we clearly should have the leading rusher in the nation each year.

Ya know, I'll take all the dumb posts I can posting about having a running game like we do now.

• Haha
Reactions: cstrunk

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Ya know, I'll take all the dumb posts I can posting about having a running game like we do now.

If that makes you happy, putting up 30ish points per game with the NCAA leading rusher, and one of the best QBs in ISU history... then I guess we just have different expectations.

Help Support Us

Become a patron