DO NOT RUSH THE COURT

greatshu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2007
KS
We should not rush the court anymore unless we beat top 5 at home.

Don't do overrated chant. It sounds stupid and embarrassing.

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
Why not rush the court? Because the hawks will swum"haha you rushed the court?"

Just show 'em the scoreboard

More like the whole country... Rushing the court would only show that our program is not used to winning and that we think beating Iowa is the goal of our season. Get the W, go crazy and celebrate in the stands, then celebrate on the town.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Thank God students are rarely as lame as freaking message board fans. WFT wouldn't they rush the court playing a rival who is also ranked? Big game tonight, gonna be a great atmosphere....what they heck is wrong you lame azzes???? You keep attitudes like this up, soon Hilton will be Carver east, and all you'll hear at the game is "Sit down, you blocking my view!"

Because you only rush the court after beating good teams. lol, just kidding. The real reason is because we are ranked higher then Iowa and have beaten Iowa 3 of the last 4 years. It would be like rushing the court for Oklahoma or Kansas State, who we have also beaten in 3 of the last 4 games. It makes no sense to do so. I'll admit if I was a student I probably wouldn't give 2 ****s about it and do it anyways though.

Spam

May 21, 2008
I think we should completely stop attending games. That'll show the country that we're so used to winning that we've grown bored of winning

deanvogs

Oct 25, 2009
More than likely ISU will be rate higher than Kansas when they come to Hilton on Jan 13th. So if they beat Kansas, rush the court???? Even if higher ranked???

Amesboy

Feb 25, 2012
If people want to rush the court after the game then let them. Are we suppose to act too cool and above the fact fans want to celebrate a victory or because It's Iowa and we don't want to act like beating them is any big deal.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
More than likely ISU will be rate higher than Kansas when they come to Hilton on Jan 13th. So if they beat Kansas, rush the court???? Even if higher ranked???

Yes, because in that context Iowa State would be at huge disadvantage with Kansas playing with 8 guys on the court while ISU are only allowed to play with five even in Hilton.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Dearest Students and adoring Fans of CyclONENation,

As our highly skilled and well coached brethren of the BBall Court do battle with hated enemy of the East, let us remember to observe the sportsmanship and decorum that separates us from the other unruly mobs that call themselves 'fans'. Your will and hope will be torn asunder by the ebbs and flows of the warriors doing battle in front of the screaming throng...

Just a minute

Yo - Fran - Shut up and put the ******* chair down.

Melvin - shove it down Ginger's throat

Bend 'em over 'Clones, sans vaseline

Never mind...

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
If people want to rush the court after the game then let them. Are we suppose to act too cool and above the fact fans want to celebrate a victory or because It's Iowa and we don't want to act like beating them is any big deal.

So with this logic fans should storm the court and Jack Trice after every victory. We wouldn't want our fanbase to seem too cool by staying in the stands.

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
I don't mind it as long as the players don't. It's supposed to be fun.

The really annoying thing is the too cool for school folks who get so bent out of shape about it.
Spot on. It's our biggest game, our biggest rival - kinda logical to rush the court.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
I remember being in the student section last year towards the end of the KU game last year; CAC was going up and down the aisles telling students not to rush if we won because "Fred says we're better than that"

I don't know how much truth there is to that, but if it is true, I can't see CFH wanting us to do it against the Hawks.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron