Divorced Parents: Court over Son HS Football

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Should courts be able to determine this for divorced parents?

• Yes

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • No

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • undecided

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
My kids got a concussion his freshman year of high school. So we just guided him to different sports like Track and Cross country. His mom and I are divorced but we had a one on one meeting with each other and decided it would be best for him to be done with Football. We explained the effects and he said OK. However, lot's of parents like to take different sides of an issue when they are divorced. Just for argument sake. If this kid has had this many concussions. Why is there not a 3 knockdown rule in high schools. 3 Concusions and you are done with any sport that you can hit each other.

What sports are concussion proof? I know a kid who got hit by a club in golf practice and that was his third concussion.

tman24

Feb 6, 2008
What sports are concussion proof? I know a kid who got hit by a club in golf practice and that was his third concussion.

Chess is about it but i guess you could trip on the way to the table.

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
3rd concussion?... High school?.... Not a chance I'd want him playing if that were my son.