Disappointing

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
Everyone probably thinks it is the game, or even the hogeyes and their DB cheering while the Alma Mater was being sung. I was disappointed in the number of seats sold to the visiting team, and I know people will b#### and say I am naive. but JFC, if you need money that bad go sell some blood or work a week at a p### ant job.

I@ST1

Dec 15, 2020
Everyone probably thinks it is the game, or even the hogeyes and their DB cheering while the Alma Mater was being sung. I was disappointed in the number of seats sold to the visiting team, and I know people will b#### and say I am naive. but JFC, if you need money that bad go sell some blood or work a week at a p### ant job.

Haha. Wow. You must have no idea how the real world works. Or have many friends outside of Iowa State. Or any friends at all.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
disappointed-upset.gif

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
If cyclone fans want something to be disappointed in it should be those cyclone fans that left at the beginning of the 4th quarter.

An empty stadium is not a great look.
“An empty stadium” gtfo. People left who were pissed about how bad we played. They probably shouldn’t have. Get into the ISR forums where you belong.

Wally86

Oct 23, 2008
Central Iowa
“An empty stadium” gtfo. People left who were pissed about how bad we played. They probably shouldn’t have. Get into the ISR forums where you belong.
Given concessions ran out of water and gator aid and the refill line took all half time leaving may have been to avoid heat stroke.

Reactions: acoustimac

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Given concessions ran out of water and gator aid and the refill line took all half time leaving may have been to avoid heat stroke.
Yeah it’s just a hok troll. I was in the game and there were now doubt some people leaving but spare me the “empty stadium” comment.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
" Yes, this was not the best football I have ever seen, and I'd like my money back.

Uhhhh...OK...uhhhh I believe you have to fill out a form for that.

No, I'd like my money back now.

I'm sorry it doesn't work that way, you see I have to fill out a form and you sat through most of that game already, so....

You see that sign? It says "100% guarnateed Cyclone Power" Do you know what the meaning of "guarantee is? Do the teach you that here?

Sir, if you'd just wait a minute

Look, just put your little hand back in the little Longhorn Network cash register and give me my $2,750 dollars back please......."Tom". "

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012

Admittedly, I won't sell my extra tickets to a Hawkeye fan. But, you have to realize how many other people don't feel that way OR the fact that there are many families with split alma maters and favorite teams. Didn't we break a record for season tickets in the high 40 thou range? But it isn't 60,000. So there's going to be seats for sale.

Reactions: GoodyISU1

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
Gotta be honest I left early for the first time ever. When Purdy and other starters were pulled and Dekkers came in to hand off the ball when I felt we still had a shot I was done. I feel bad about it because the defense did more than it's share and deserved better from me.

Reactions: CyBobby

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Admittedly, I won't sell my extra tickets to a Hawkeye fan. But, you have to realize how many other people don't feel that way OR the fact that there are many families with split alma maters and favorite teams. Didn't we break a record for season tickets in the high 40 thou range? But it isn't 60,000. So there's going to be seats for sale.

I wasn't able to go to the UNI game, but my wife was still going. She asked if she should she if her dad wanted to go with her and I told her no cause he's a UNI fan. So she went by herself and a gf of hers came and sat with her lol.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Huh, I honestly thought there were fewer Hawk fans in Jack Trice yesterday than ever before.

Also, I left with 9 min left, as did half the stadium. I was hot, sweaty, hungry, and ready to leave. I guess the team should play better if they don’t want that to happen. Our play on the field was a much worse look.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
I left early, I had seen enough.
You have every right to leave early if you wish and if you had seen enough....
Fans pay good money to see the game and if it doesn't go the way they want it they should be able to do as they please...WHICH INCLUDES LEAVING!!!!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron