Re: College Gameday Final Four Predictions

haha....i like my title better! :smile:

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
It's a tie between you and 3rdGenCyclone.

High praise from Digger is a good thing. The guy only has 10 teams in his mental database at any given time.

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
This is all good publicity that you can't buy. Just keep winning and we'll get even more of it.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Was interesting in that all the talk is about Kane now, and also that we play good defense

Kane's' Baylor line dictates that discussion. If Melvin or Georges go off against a team like KU the talk will be about one of them or about either of them and Kane.

Crazy thing is Hogue probably has the second most ridiculous stat line of the season for us. That's depth-ISU style.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Looks like Diggers been sniffing his marker again.:pconfused:

I kid, I kid. But, the pessimist ISU fan in me feels now that we are getting all this national love, we are most definitely going to **** the bed today.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
Looks like Diggers been sniffing his marker again.:pconfused:

I kid, I kid. But, the pessimist ISU fan in me feels now that we are getting all this national love, we are most definitely going to **** the bed today.

Its sad that we have to feel this way, but I'm kinda in the same boat. I'm cautiously enjoying all this pub, but also fully prepared for the proverbial kick to the nuts. This doesn't mean I'm not a true fan or cheering any less, just not gunna drown myself in Kool-aid just yet.

3rdGenCyclone

Feb 21, 2013
I just hope that whatever losses we have are spread out so that we can maintain a high ranking/profile. Of course not losing at all would solve that!

HawkHater247

Nov 22, 2011
To be honest, I think the majority of the fanbase has a nut cup within arm's reach the next 2 weeks. And that's not saying we don't believe in the team, but it has been engrained in us to prepare for the worst. This is the year that stops. The players are too hungry. Let"s go State!!

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
If we come out, play our game and defend the ball, we're going to win this thing. Might even win by double digits.