Dash Cam Video of Pinkels Arrest

Dopey

Nov 2, 2009
Not quite as good as this guy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz8dsvm0GFo]Reno 911 DUI Stop & Sobriety Test - YouTube[/ame]

Schfinkter

Dec 3, 2008
Dandy's House
Just because you refuse the test doesn't mean you won't be convicted of OWI plus you will still be arrested.

Best plan is to not be a dumb *** and don't drink and drive.

Don't get me wrong, I agree totally with this statement, I think people that have had to much to drink and drive are just asking for trouble. What I was saying earlier was just that you have the right to refuse to take the test if you're worried you had a little to much to drink. That's not to say that you still won't get a OWI still, but there's a chance that the extra 1/2 hour to an hour it takes for you to get to the station and booked could buy someone enough time to get back under the legal limit.

D

DistrictCyclone

Great opening scene. "Eff this turning lane, dammit--I'll just make a left from right here"

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Shoot they basically gave him every opportunity to prove is "soberness" before going to the breathalizer and he still effed up.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
Its actually great advice if you know you're prob gonna blow over.. Buys you more time as they'd have to take you to the police station and administer it there, could buy you an half hour at least to get under the limit

Bingo. When they get you to the police station you can also request to have your lawyer present when they administer the test. If you make such a request they must allow "reasonable" time for you to contact your lawyer and for your lawyer to arrive before the test can be administered. This could buy you potentially 30 minutes to an hour....