Dark Knight Rises villians announced

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Turns out the teaser I posted in the Green Lantern thread was actually a fake. The real one is before Harry Potter. I watched it online last night but it looks like they have been on a witch hunt taking it down. Also, here is the poster!!!

dkr.jpg

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
The trailer I saw was a complete fake. It used footage from the previous two plus some from the Michael Keaton films. There were some scenes in there that looked to be real. I can't say for sure, but if they were fakes someone did a good job of it.

Maybe I'll sneak in to watch the previews for Harry Potter and then go see Horrible Bosses or something.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
The trailer I saw was a complete fake. It used footage from the previous two plus some from the Michael Keaton films. There were some scenes in there that looked to be real. I can't say for sure, but if they were fakes someone did a good job of it.

Maybe I'll sneak in to watch the previews for Harry Potter and then go see Horrible Bosses or something.

This is a pretty decent movie! I really enjoyed it. Theyve taken down the real trailer all over the place, but you can find a summary of it. Here are the taglines:

EVERY HERO HAS A JOURNEY
EVERY HERO HAS AN END
THE EPIC CONCLUSION
THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie9M-ys1bTg]‪The Dark Knight Rises ''Leaked'' Teaser Official 720p‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Reactions: Yes13

isuska

Jun 22, 2011
Ankeny, IA
Um, Robin Williams is part of the cast?

Also, the Batwing at the end?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO3LL5kvJkw]‪The Dark Knight Rises Full Teaser Trailer 2011 Official Cinema Movie Hollywood‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

isukendall

Nov 30, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
I agree that the Two-Face aspect was kind of crammed in there. But that was a really cool way to have Dent make that shift. Once you put him into the story, you've got to make the shift eventually, and with the way that the Joker was used, it practically had to be in TDK.

But Nolan did pretty well. Definitely didn't suffer too much from having Two-Face. I think a lot of how this one turns out is going to depend on what direction he takes Catwoman. If he handles that character correctly, it should be another fantastic film. And given his track record, I feel pretty confident that he will do it right.

I agree, but I remember hearing somewhere that this decision was made after Heath Ledger died, before all the scenes were shot, and they had to do what they could to salvage the movie. I'm guessing the way it ended up wasn't the original ******, in fact I think the original plan was to have Two-Face be the villain in the next movie.

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
I agree, but I remember hearing somewhere that this decision was made after Heath Ledger died, before all the scenes were shot, and they had to do what they could to salvage the movie. I'm guessing the way it ended up wasn't the original ******, in fact I think the original plan was to have Two-Face be the villain in the next movie.

From what I remember, all of the shooting was done for the movie when Ledger died. He was onto another project at that time. It was my understanding that Nolan wanted The Joker back for part 3. He didn't kill The Joker off.

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
If anyone has a link tracked down of the official trailer, I'd love to see it :)

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
If I had to guess, we'll see the official one shortly. I'm assuming they'd wait for the big crowds to get through Harry Potter and then release it. I do think the 1st one posted is probably legit. It's just not great quality.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
Spoilers:

Gordon is in the hospital, in critical condition. Talking to somebody. (I think the teaser is trying to make the audience think it is Bruce Wayne, but I believe he is speaking with Joseph Gordon-Levit's character John Blake about his history with Batman....thus Bane attacking Gordon and "taking care" of Bats soon afterward.....thus, why Batman has gone MIA.)

-No catwoman in the teaser.

Looks sweet and very very dark. I like Batman a ton...this could be even better than TDK...I have a feeling that it will follow the "Knightfall" storyline from the comics (90's) very well. We'll just have to wait and see.

For more on Bats check out: www.Batman-news.com

Batman-The-Dark-Knight-Rises-Bane.jpg

again, here is the real teaser leak:

http://www.prettymuchit.com/post/7575941924/the-dark-knight-rises-teaser-trailer-leak

Last edited:

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Up1RRqfUo]‪The dark knight rises teaser trailer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Not sure how much longer it will be up.

Reactions: huntt26

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
A few of the early leaked trailers you couldnt see the ending very well...but the ending is Batman and Bane squaring off, getting ready to rumble.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron