Darius Lee Campbell update?

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
I know everyone hates Scout but Trey Scott>Paul CLark by an incredible margin for someone who just started a site.

Agreed. I'm contemplating joining Treys site. It seems as if the recruiting info is really good

kyle22kjs

Nov 2, 2012
I don't think there is enough talk/excitement about Darius Lee-Campbell. He looks like he has a good arm, and a good deep ball in his highlight video's, and is by far the best athlete (at QB) I can remember sense Seneca Wallace. It looks promising we'll get him to commit.

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
I don't think there is enough talk/excitement about Darius Lee-Campbell. He looks like he has a good arm, and a good deep ball in his highlight video's, and is by far the best athlete (at QB) I can remember sense Seneca Wallace. It looks promising we'll get him to commit.

It looks very promising. He has an unbelievable burst of speed in his videos. His game reminds me of Braxton Miller. In the Pistol would be his strength.

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames

It looked like a sure thing a while ago but not so much now unfortunately.

kyle22kjs

Nov 2, 2012
It looked like a sure thing a while ago but not so much now unfortunately.

Looks like he cancelled his visit to Wake Forest this weekend, and Trey Scott seems to believe we have a pretty good chance of landing him. He also is now ranked 36 nationally.

cydline2cydline

Sep 17, 2011
Altoonaville
Colorado has an unfair recruiting advantage... "Hey kids, you can come here and do all the blueberry yum yum and not get in trouble"...with good administration they should be a force in all major sports

Snyder21

Apr 25, 2012
Sioux City, IA
Is he a lock to play QB in college? 4.5 40 time and an arm is a lethal combo.

Also a 4.0 student. I always like when QB's have smarts it seems to make for an easier transition to the next level.

... Except in Christian Ponder's case :(

IAStubborn

Aug 16, 2012
Is he a lock to play QB in college? 4.5 40 time and an arm is a lethal combo.

Also a 4.0 student. I always like when QB's have smarts it seems to make for an easier transition to the next level.

... Except in Christian Ponder's case :(
3.59 gpa. Slacker.