D3 Championship game

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006
A couple Iowa ties in the Amos Alonzo Stagg Bowl between Mt Union (Ohio) and UW-Whitewater.
The officiating crew is from Iowa. The Ref, Randy Bruns, is from Ankeny, and the rest of the crew is from scattered throughout Iowa.
Starting reciever for Whitewater is is Mitch Moore from Huxley. He went to Wartburg with me for a year and I know he is a huge Clone fan.
Kicker for Whitewater is from Davenport, and yes, he's pretty good. Had a 52 yarder earlier this year.

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006
All I know is that I would have liked to have that Beaver kid on our team. Even if this is Division III ball, he is elusive.
I agree. He had "it". I don't know what "it" is. But he had it. Not the fastest guy out there, certainly not the biggest, but his knack for hitting the hole is the main reason why his team has been in 3 straight championship games.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
He sounds like Danny Woodhead of North Platte who rushed for 8,000 yards for Chadron State and set the collegiate record for 4 years in all Divisions. Nebraska passed and ended up with a curmudgeon group of backs.

Help Support Us

Become a patron