CyHipHopp Jr. is on the way!

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
My wife is being induced tomorrow with our second child, a second boy. Unless she is in labor all day, he will end up being only 6 days early. Wish us luck!

Side Note:
My wife all of a sudden is not %100 sure what we want to name the little guy. We have a favorite that I am perfectly fine with, but she is being indecisive. Totally unlike women, right? :jimlad:
If any of you want to go ahead and throw out some names, go for it. Yes, I have suggested Cy and Trice, but my wife vetoed those. Points for originality and overall awesomeness. We have decided the middle name will be Ward, a family name. So let's hear em!

Reactions: Palmer

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I dont have a name for you, but Congrats on becoming a dad a 2nd time!

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Psyche Ward ______

:wink:

Congrats by the way.

CycloneNick

Mar 5, 2008
My wife is being induced tomorrow with our second child, a second boy. Unless she is in labor all day, he will end up being only 6 days early. Wish us luck!

Side Note:
My wife all of a sudden is not %100 sure what we want to name the little guy. We have a favorite that I am perfectly fine with, but she is being indecisive. Totally unlike women, right? :jimlad:
If any of you want to go ahead and throw out some names, go for it. Yes, I have suggested Cy and Trice, but my wife vetoed those. Points for originality and overall awesomeness. We have decided the middle name will be Ward, a family name. So let's hear em!

We're probably going with Tillman (after Pat) who is due in August. Seton was a close second.

I was told to go in with two different names and when you see the little guy for the first time you go with your gut.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Just remember, catch with your hands, not your chest - you don't want him/her bouncing off your shoulder pads, leading you to drop the pass :wink:

Congrats, and remember - they grow up fast.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Just remember, catch with your hands, not your chest - you don't want him/her bouncing off your shoulder pads, leading you to drop the pass :wink:

Congrats, and remember - they grow up fast.

I know, our first, Caleb, is 21 months old now, and he already seems like such a little dude.

Cyberclone

Aug 6, 2006

Side Note:

You have a days notice, and you aren't sleeping?? LOL, my advice to you, is go get some sleep, as soon as possible.

wright4cy

Jan 15, 2007
Boone
We looked through all the old football programs for names 3 boys later we used mostly last names as first names ...Boys are brady, braxton, and brant....we looked in name books too but had fun going through programs ..just an idea:smile:

Cycloin

Feb 5, 2009
Johnston
Brock Benjamin

Nobody would ever **** with a kid named Brock. This was supposed to be my middle son's name, but after the emergency c-section (because he was 10lb15oz, and yes I am very proud of that fact) I let the Mrs. pick his name. Needless to say it's not Brock Benjamin.

Good luck, thoughts and prayers.....

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I suggested Flynn and Blythe but they didn't make the cut. Blythe is becoming a popular girls name, so no dice there. Flynn conjures up visions of a guy nmed farmer Flynn.

Wallruss64

Feb 5, 2009
Monticello, IA
List of cyclone synonyms and cyclone related words.

air mass, anticyclone, baguio, blaze, burst, cold front, cold sector, convulsion, dirty weather, dust devil, eruption, explosion, fit, flare-up, foul weather, front, gale, gust, high, high-pressure area, hurricane, irruption, isobar, isometric, isometric line, isopiestic line, isotherm, isothermal line, line squall, low, low-pressure area, occluded front, outbreak, outburst, paroxysm, polar front, rainspout, rainstorm, rotary storm, rough weather, sand column, sandspout, seizure, snowstorm, spasm, squall, squall line, stationary front, storm, stormy weather, tempest, tempestuous rage, thunderstorm, tornado, twister, typhoon, upheaval, warm front, waterspout, weather map, whirlblast, whirlwind, wind eddy, wind-shift line, windstorm

I like these three:jimlad: Actually you could name the kid Ed and have his middle name be ward and really mess people up when they ask what his full name is and they dont think you gave him a middle name.

Congrats on the addition to your family.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron