Cyclones ranked #11 in Preseason WBB AP Top 25

ISC

Oct 15, 2009
Iowa
It will be fun to the sister in action in the exhibition! Lots of things to find out! How many points is Ashley going to put up a night? How I improved are Lex and Em? See our posts working out the kinks!

yeah, I'm getting super excited for basketball season!! I love football, but basketball is my one favorite sport - both men's and women's. I can't wait to get back in Hilton with an actual crowd.

runningcy

Oct 16, 2008
Ames
This team is going to be good and fun to watch. We have a superstar all American, two all big 12 guards and depth!! Great season ahead!

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
I'm excited about this team. Lexi and Emily were so good last year, but I expect they will take another big jump just based on confidence from last year. I'm also excited to see what Denae Fritz brings to the team. Lots of video on Cyclone social media of her shooting the three ball. Her shot looks very pure. I'm also hoping Maggie can get back to being healthy. It was a rough year for her last year. I kind of forget about Aubrey too. She might be the best shooter on the team. On offense, we are going to be a big problem for most teams. It will be interesting to see how Bill divides playing time with this team.

runningcy

Oct 16, 2008
Ames
I'm excited about this team. Lexi and Emily were so good last year, but I expect they will take another big jump just based on confidence from last year. I'm also excited to see what Denae Fritz brings to the team. Lots of video on Cyclone social media of her shooting the three ball. Her shot looks very pure. I'm also hoping Maggie can get back to being healthy. It was a rough year for her last year. I kind of forget about Aubrey too. She might be the best shooter on the team. On offense, we are going to be a big problem for most teams. It will be interesting to see how Bill divides playing time with this team.

Does anyone know how Maggie EM is doing health wise? She was such a great player for us in 2019-20