Cyclones in the NFL - 2020 - 2021 season.

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
Not the best day for David Montgomery's stats but Nick Foles came off the bench and helped the Bears to a come-from-behind win. They're now 3-0. I didn't see the game but David's stats were looking grim for a while when Trubisky was at QB (9 rushes for 8 yards and no receptions at one point). He had at least a 10-yard and an 11-yard run in the 2nd half to help his stats. He finished with 14 rushes for 45 yards and 2 catches for 9 yards.

(If I were a Bears fan, I'd be hoping that Foles was my QB1 next week).

Did anyone see the Bills' win over the Rams? A.J. Klein was listed as active but didn't record a single stat. That's not like that tackling machine.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
I couldn't watch that game but with an injury to a DB starter, Perry must've had more reps - he finished with 6 tackles / 3 solo last night vs. the Jags. Too bad the pick got called back.

I read that Jamal Perry (Jomal Wiltz) got over 40 snaps this week for Miami (aided by an injury in the secondary. But that's a lot of snaps for a back-up).

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Not the best day for David Montgomery's stats but Nick Foles came off the bench and helped the Bears to a come-from-behind win. They're now 3-0. I didn't see the game but David's stats were looking grim for a while when Trubisky was at QB (9 rushes for 8 yards and no receptions at one point). He had at least a 10-yard and an 11-yard run in the 2nd half to help his stats. He finished with 14 rushes for 45 yards and 2 catches for 9 yards.

(If I were a Bears fan, I'd be hoping that Foles was my QB1 next week).

Did anyone see the Bills' win over the Rams? A.J. Klein was listed as active but didn't record a single stat. That's not like that tackling machine.
The line was dreadful today for Chicago. Several plays a defender would be in Monty's face as he was getting the ball.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Lazard already having a great, great night.

The announcers are just gushing over him. No one deserves this success more than he does.

I'm a Vikings fan, but they suck ****, so I guess I've got to cheer for the Packers ;)