NBA: **Cyclones in the NBA and G-League, 2019-2020

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

JP4CY

I LOVE LAMP
SuperFanatic
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Yeah, he's fine as a heavy minutes sixth man, but if Denver added a more consistent scoring wing player he could be great starting next to Murray.

It's a little odd that as good as he is as a pure point guard, their center is often the actual point guard for very good reason.
Yeah I don’t want people to take this so strong because he is a sure thing HOFer but Monte could have a Chris Paul light type of career in the right situation.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Peter

TitanClone

Dec 21, 2008
515 via 712
Mark my words, THT is going to average close to 20 minutes, 10 points, 4 boards a game next year as the Lakers 2nd or 3rd best bench player and they'll win it all again. He's got the respect of the team, especially LBJ and Vogel.