Cyclones in Morgantown!!

Alex

Jan 10, 2011
The Watergate Complex
For those of you heading to Morgantown this weekend, the Indianapolis Alumni Club was able to work with Mountain Mama's Tavern (1137 Van Voorhis Road Morgantown WV 26505, this is pretty close to the stadium) for a pre-game get together starting at 10am! Limited appetizers provided at ~ 11:15, but their kitchen will be open. Great opportunity to meet other alumni.

For those of you who have been to Morgantown before and enjoy the blue lot tailgating I know some of us are planning to head to the lot and find some friendly Mountaineers to tailgate with. Has anyone heard from @sundogsc (Idk how to actually tag an account) to see if they are inviting outsiders to tailgate with them again? Four years ago it was a great time with lots of moonshine and jello shots.

180class

Dec 30, 2015
No way in hell am I going anywhere named Voorhis road this close to Halloween. ( I know it's spelled different)

Reactions: troutslayer

clones11

Apr 2, 2006
Marion
For those of you heading to Morgantown this weekend, the Indianapolis Alumni Club was able to work with Mountain Mama's Tavern (1137 Van Voorhis Road Morgantown WV 26505, this is pretty close to the stadium) for a pre-game get together starting at 10am! Limited appetizers provided at ~ 11:15, but their kitchen will be open. Great opportunity to meet other alumni.

For those of you who have been to Morgantown before and enjoy the blue lot tailgating I know some of us are planning to head to the lot and find some friendly Mountaineers to tailgate with. Has anyone heard from @sundogsc (Idk how to actually tag an account) to see if they are inviting outsiders to tailgate with them again? Four years ago it was a great time with lots of moonshine and jello shots.

My dad and I are making our first trek out to Morgantown, thanks for letting us know about this spot. Look forward to seeing you all!!

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007

Now I'm thinkin of ways to re-invent ice-cube popcicles!

zmanzbo

Apr 11, 2006
We are heading out from DSM. Thanks for the info.

Hope to see y'all there!

SLCyclone

Apr 4, 2006

Is this open to any Cyclone fan?

Reactions: nrg4isu

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron