Cyclones gear?

TuckerBlayze

May 17, 2009
I was wondering if anybody knew of a good place to get some Cyclone clothing? I'm mostly looking for a polo shirt to start wearing to games (figured it was time to grow up) but don't want to spend an arm and a leg on one. I have looked on the internet but everything is kind of out of my price range.
Anybody have some suggestions? Thanks!

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
So would you say you're looking for stuff that is both cheap and high quality?

And official. Don't forget official. J/K There was a good sale at Lids.com a couple of weeks ago with some reasonably priced polos (less than $20). They might have some stuff left?

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Only warning about buying shirts from Cy's Locker room is many styles of shirts seem to have a very slim cut

I bought a couple of shirts and had to gave them to the young girlfriend. I'm too beefy and definitely not fancy enough to sport a slim cut v-neck

cyinne

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2009
O-town, Iowa
Next time you are in West Des Moines go to Scheels and pick yourself up something .... real nice.

SomethingRealNice1.jpg

TuckerBlayze

May 17, 2009
Next time you are in West Des Moines go to Scheels and pick yourself up something .... real nice.

The wife and I actually were there two weeks ago and couldn't believe how much that place has changed in a year.

We went there about a year ago and we were so impressed with the amount of Iowa State stuff compared to the Scheels in Iowa City. (we live in southeastern Iowa) They had a giant CY statue that our kids got their picture taken with and basically found whatever we needed.

When we were there two weeks ago, the amount of Cyclone clothing was cut in half and the Iowa stuff had doubled. To top it off, my kids were disappointed that the giant CY statue was no longer there!

So long story short, I know you were being funny with your comment (great movie by the way) but I was just really disappointed in Scheels!

usedcarguy

Apr 12, 2008
Ames
Check out Sam's Club if you have a membership or tag along with someone who does. Decent quality and just under $20.