Cyclones AND the NFL 2020: Off-season, draft, contracts, season review

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
I could see Wirtel and Lima going late. UFAs would be Spears, Johnson, Jones, Knipfel, Pettway. Camp invites for Meeker, Leo, JGJ.

Will be interesting to see if Lazard gets a long term deal.

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
I wanted to bring up Willie Harvey to see if you guys know anything. What I do know is that he was on the Browns' practice squad and when the Browns had some injuries, he was active for weeks 3 and 4. He recorded no stats in the first one - a loss to to the LA Rams - and assisted on one tackle in a win vs. the Ravens (kind of a surprising result, looking back). He was placed in IR with a shoulder injury after that so he was out the rest of the season.

Does anyone know about the health of his shoulder? His situation with the Browns?

We know he made it to ISU's NFL wall.

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
I would love to see Wirtel go to someone late. Anyone know if there’s any teams looking for a long snapper?

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
I would love to see Wirtel go to someone late. Anyone know if there’s any teams looking for a long snapper?
I got him going to Denver in the middle of round 7. I don't remember who their long snapper is but I do remember seeing the name and thinking Wirtel could easily win the job. Plus, Denver has a ton of draft picks so spending one on a long snapper is something I could see happening

• Funny
Reactions: xboxfever

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA

tenor.gif

• Agree
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
DeAndre Hopkins just got sent to Arizona. I can't think that's good news for Hakeem Butler's chances with the Cardinals. Anyone have the scoop on the Cardinals' WR corps?

• Agree
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC