Cyclone Football Twitter

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
What are they doing there? Sorry, out of the loop. Its just a retaining wall?

Besides the planned walkway, it looks like the corners closest to the field are being cut back. And that second "lane" on the east side of Jacobson would probably lend itself to visitors' equipment truck parking, since their current parking spot (next to Olsen) will be eliminated.

NEZ-Concourses.png

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
I'm curious about the work between the new building and the northwest hillside. They've been doing utilities work there. Is another structure going up there at some point? Anyone?

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I noticed they have a company re-asphalting spots in the parking lots.

What are they doing on the Southwest corner of South 4th and University? I noticed they added some additional culverts. Are they putting in turning lane?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
He was on Cy.tv in a profile w/ John Walters recently. His beard has a white patch in the middle of his chin. That's really the only thing that hints at his age.

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
Besides the planned walkway, it looks like the corners closest to the field are being cut back. And that second "lane" on the east side of Jacobson would probably lend itself to visitors' equipment truck parking, since their current parking spot (next to Olsen) will be eliminated.

View attachment 72858
Is the northeast hillside going to be done for this season?

FOREVERTRUE

Sep 18, 2017
Brock's weight training is showing!

Yes it is, my son and I saw him last week and he looks to be in much better shape than last year and he was no slouch last year.

Though we did see him getting ice cream so who knows how long that will last.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Here is the latest installment of college athletic department finances, as always its a year behind. ISU came in 44th, if you click on a school, it gives you are yearly breakdown.

Its unbelievable how much schools like Houston, UCONN and others are getting from the university.

https://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/finances/

Reactions: Mmbrooks