Cyclone Football Twitter

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Probably a hot take here, but these uniforms are close to being really great. If they had black or yellow numbers it would be awesome the green just comes from no where

I couldn't possibly disagree more with everyone on here so far..... these Oregon uniforms are SWEET! I wouldn't change a thing on them..... maybe some green shoes, but that's not necessary.

Tlyon

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I actually like most of Oregon’s looks, but the highlighter ones (Baylor when they do it as well) are ******* ugly.
How are these highlighter? They are just yellow. Oregon has some actual neon/highlighter green ones they’ve worn and these aren’t that

Tlyon

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 26, 2017
Are traditional highlighters not bright yellow?
Lol. I know what you mean, I think it’s more how we each perceive color. For me, highlighter yellow is more vibrant or neon looking. Like Baylor’s old basketball uniforms. These don’t look all that vibrant or neon. End of the day I like them but they could be better

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Probably a hot take here, but these uniforms are close to being really great. If they had black or yellow numbers it would be awesome the green just comes from no where
Right out of the "School Colors" Book. :)

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
The blacks aren’t ugly. I think they’re pretty sharp. I just think they’ve gotten tired over the course of the season.

I had no issue with it while we were undefeated in them..... but now it's kinda like..... why every game?

And I'm for the players getting to decide..... but what if they decide they never want to wear cardinal or gold ever again?

If we're going to incorporate black into our color scheme, then combine black, cardinal, and gold all together... like it is on Cy our mascot. Something like Maryland's colors (I'm not saying I like these, but they at least include our school colors along with black added).....

1609519489958.png

1609519679021.png

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I had no issue with it while we were undefeated in them..... but now it's kinda like..... why every game?

And I'm for the players getting to decide..... but what if they decide they never want to wear cardinal or gold ever again?

If we're going to incorporate black into our color scheme, then combine black, cardinal, and gold all together... like it is on Cy our mascot. Something like Maryland's colors (I'm not saying I like these, but they at least include our school colors along with black added).....

View attachment 80191

View attachment 80192
I know you didn’t say you liked these, so this isn’t pointed at you, but those helmets are so ******* ugly. Maryland has the ugliest flag in the nation and they were like “yeah, let’s put that on a helmet.”

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

View attachment 80191

View attachment 80192
I can’t see past those god awful helmets.

• Winner
Reactions: Aclone

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
The black uniforms aren’t ugly. I think they’re pretty sharp. I just think they’ve gotten tired over the course of the season.

edited because phrasing.
I think the black uniforms are still awesome.. but yes just over used at this point.. but if that is what the players and coaches like let them have it..

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I would also like to see our all cardinal helmets, with cardinal and gold I-State logo, with our black jerseys, and white pants.

Reactions: Go2Guy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron