"Cyclone Fanatic site is incredibly sensitive" -- The Boneyard (UConn)

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
If you want to waste a couple hours between now and Friday...

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/cyclone-fanatic-site-is-incredibly-sensitive.55866/

"So we have a few UConn fans over there being incredibly cordial and the Iowa State people began complaining that this behavior is kind of boring.

So I start a thread congratulating them on making the sweet 16 and then I posted some smack that was so over the top that you would have to be pretty dumb to not see it was tongue in cheek.

I remarked on how they would be lucky if we didn't break Cy's other arm, and that I hope that they didn't waste 1/5th of their net worth on air travel and tickets because they would be headed back to Iowa empty handed and that they should expect two more months of winter/polar vortices and the best ice fishing for Walleye on earth...

I guess Iowans don't have much of a sense of humor.

Times like this make me appreciate the lack of an itchy trigger finger over here when it comes to bans.."

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
If you want to waste a couple hours between now and Friday...

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/cyclone-fanatic-site-is-incredibly-sensitive.55866/

"So we have a few UConn fans over there being incredibly cordial and the Iowa State people began complaining that this behavior is kind of boring.

So I start a thread congratulating them on making the sweet 16 and then I posted some smack that was so over the top that you would have to be pretty dumb to not see it was tongue in cheek.

I remarked on how they would be lucky if we didn't break Cy's other arm, and that I hope that they didn't waste 1/5th of their net worth on air travel and tickets because they would be headed back to Iowa empty handed and that they should expect two more months of winter/polar vortices and the best ice fishing for Walleye on earth...

I guess Iowans don't have much of a sense of humor.

Times like this make me appreciate the lack of an itchy trigger finger over here when it comes to bans.."

How very neighborly of him!

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Aw, somebody craves attention!

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
LOL there's hundreds of people on this site and I'm guessing that only a few people responded to this. Judging a site with hundreds of people by the actions of a few is pretty dumb. The thing about the arm isn't funny but I could hardly give a **** what's said on here by anybody. It's just a forum

And I do agree - there's some people on here with a stick up their ***

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
UConn probably has quite a number of M******** as a part of their fan base. Would explain a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
If there's something CF doesn't do it's get worked up about every single mention of the Cyclones that could in any way, shape or form be construed as negative.

swiclone83

Mar 20, 2014
who is that tazclone that goes around bashing cyfan in every thread over there and agrees with everything they say? its like he has no cyclone friends so he is trying to butter up oppsoing fans so they will like him and then he can go home to his stuido apt. and dear diary about his new friends.

Agclone91

Feb 5, 2011
Ames
If there's something CF doesn't do it's get worked up about every single mention of the Cyclones that could in any way, shape or form be construed as negative.

My thought exactly. The guy isn't exactly wrong about most people on this site being very sensitive.

Last edited:

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I can't think of a single UCONN fan that has been banned. CF is pretty conservative when it comes to using the ban hammer so if he feels left out, we can always change that:)