Cyclone Club Information Updated

CyAg

May 22, 2006
Looks like they have pretty much got the website updated with new Cyclone Club information. (My apologies if this was already posted).

Of course most of this information is already out in one fashion or another. However, the layout and several forms seem to be updated. It looks like what they are posting is the information in the mailing that is coming out this month.

Saw a few interesting points in looking at all the updated information.

-Looks like the "National" has definitely been dropped from the "Cyclone Club".
-The CC renewal form is on line for viewing now.
-There are goal of 10,000 members is fully detailed.
-They have put an updated member benefits listing, and membership brochure link on the page. While most of the information has already been released, it does have a bit more detail.
-Note, if you want to park in the lot right to the south or north of Hilton for MB, Captains level will not cut it anymore. Victory or above only.

The link is: New Cyclone Club - Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - Iowa State Cyclones Sports=

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Online donation/sign up isn't working yet..

Hope they get that done soon..

CyAg

May 22, 2006
I think everythig is just being posted in the last few days. There are a couple of links blank or not updated yet.

I am wondering if they are waiting for the mailing to go out for that to be activiated.

Pure conjecture.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
I talked with a guy from the AD over a year ago and he said they have designs on a more friendly interface for members that would allow you do donate online, see your ticket history, points and all that stuff.

Hopefully this will be that...

balken

Apr 14, 2006
Looks like you have to give $12.5K if you want to meet JP according to the benefits chart.

balken

Apr 14, 2006
Once you hit Gold I am not sure if the benefits really drive anybody to step up their contributions (except for sweet seats). At least that is how I rationalize the fact that I'm not in a position to be a Director.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
I know that they eliminated the local clubs, and I like that idea, but why not keep the National in the name? It sounds wierd cause it new, but National makes it sound a lil more "grand".

Last edited:

Help Support Us

Become a patron