Cyclone Alley: Heckle KSU's Bill Walker

TxCycloneFan

Oct 19, 2006
Bastrop TX
How about this sign:

"Is Bill Walker going pro? DEPENDS."

If someone is brave enough to buy and attach a real Depends, bonus points to you.

Get a box of Depends and lay one on each chair of the visitors bench during halftime.

I'll put in $10 towards it.

isuarch80

Sep 25, 2006
Dallas, TX
You all realize that this incident was already mocked and made of at the KU game last Saturday vs them? For every home game the KU student paper prints a full page pic or taunt or something against the other team. They used that incident. So we're going to use the same stuff? Just wondering aloud here...
I'll get the picture on here shortly...

isuarch80

Sep 25, 2006
Dallas, TX
Am I mistaken that it was also Walker who proposed on senior day before the game? If I'm mistaken, please correct me. That would give us two things to heckle about, but the urinating thing is a lot worse. The marriage propoal would take a lot of courage before the game with the chance of being DENIED!

You are mistaken. It was Stewart from KSU, one of the seniors, who did it on their senior night the other night.

abcguyks

Apr 11, 2006
Olathe
Am I mistaken that it was also Walker who proposed on senior day before the game? If I'm mistaken, please correct me. That would give us two things to heckle about, but the urinating thing is a lot worse. The marriage propoal would take a lot of courage before the game with the chance of being DENIED!

That was Clent Stewart not Bill walker.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
You all realize that this incident was already mocked and made of at the KU game last Saturday vs them? For every home game the KU student paper prints a full page pic or taunt or something against the other team. They used that incident. So we're going to use the same stuff? Just wondering aloud here...
I'll get the picture on here shortly...

Something worth doing is usually something worth overdoing.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
As in...

sign 1 - "Why is SpongeBob yellow?"
sign 2 - "Walker didn't make it in time."

Broodwich

Nov 22, 2006
42.186391, -93.598597
ksuvsoresp112907rs088fuu9.jpg

FAIL

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
You could always pull up the things you would do to a sibling (or they would do to you) if you really had to go during a long road trip, such as...

HOOVER DAM
NOAH'S ARK
FLOOD OF '93

etc...

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
Bill Can't Hold It! gets my vote. Wait for his free throw attempts before we use this one.

I forgot about that thread. When I first read it, I couldn't wait for KSU to come to Hilton... must've been the losing streak that took my mind off of it.

If anyone still has some of their white Cyclone Alley towels or Homecoming towels, buy a lemonade on your way in and soak it... make sure it's somewhat dry before you start dangling it during the game though. :biglaugh:

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
You could always pull up the things you would do to a sibling (or they would do to you) if you really had to go during a long road trip, such as...

HOOVER DAM
NOAH'S ARK
FLOOD OF '93

etc...

YES! Another chant during his free throws should be "Rushing water, rushing water!"

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron