Curtis Stinson Jr 2025 Recruit

MJ271

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 9, 2012
Atkins
He's only a freshman. I don't watch enough high school basketball to know what other D1 prospects looked like as freshman though.

My guess is he'll be pretty good. He's already got enough size, just needs to keep developing.
I believe he's a sophomore. But yeah, I only watched the first quarter and a bit of the second, but I'm not reading into it much. When he had Biliew on him, he understandably wasn't able to do much. And when Biliew wasn't on him, I think he kind of felt like he needed to do everything to try to get Valley back in the game.

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
Game was a blowout/dud, Stinson Jr definitely has the build it will be fun to see how he develops over time.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
So did Biliew look dominant for those that watched?

OnlyCyclones

Feb 27, 2017
So did Biliew look dominant for those that watched?
Clearly on another level to everyone else, Stinson included. Didn’t hunt his shot much though, and when he did he turned the ball over a couple times trying to dribble through multiple defenders. Overall played smart basketball and looked the part. Never shot a jumper, but didn’t really need to. Distributed to Waukee’s plethora of shooters when they weren’t shooting in transition. Played great D and rebounded his area dominantly.

Reactions: NorthCyd

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007

Should be a good one. Valley has a ton of really young talent on the court so I'd probably give Waukee the edge. Being said, the Valley kids are still really good with several D1 athletes on the squad.
Waukee ended up winning by single digits, but it was pretty close throughout the entire game.
Valley is pretty good now, with 4 sophomores starting. They should be very good the next 2 years! Do they have any D1 talent coming up in 8th/9th grade?

Saul_T

Nov 16, 2020
Valley is pretty good now, with 4 sophomores starting. They should be very good the next 2 years! Do they have any D1 talent coming up in 8th/9th grade?
And 6 getting playing time.

I'm not as familiar with the younger classes and it's always tough to gauge because it's usually between freshman and sophomore year where kids typically grow the most. I think Jirak grew something like 5 inches? Stinson and Robinson have gained some height, but they're still built like 15 year olds. This group has the opportunity to be a very good basketball team in the next two years.

Reactions: t-noah

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa

I'm not as familiar with the younger classes and it's always tough to gauge because it's usually between freshman and sophomore year where kids typically grow the most. I think Jirak grew something like 5 inches? Stinson and Robinson have gained some height, but they're still built like 15 year olds. This group has the opportunity to be a very good basketball team in the next two years.

Sounds like Kiki is a solid prospect at Valley also. Robinsons is being recruited by Matt Campbell for football I believe.

• Agree
Reactions: Saul_T

Saul_T

Nov 16, 2020
Sounds like Kiki is a solid prospect at Valley also. Robinsons is being recruited by Matt Campbell for football I believe.
I think Kiki has the the most room to grow and that's not a knock on him. He's got so much muscle to gain, but that will only improve his game.

Also, correct. I believe ISU was his first offer after the State Championship game.

Reactions: Drew0311

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Who is number 4 for them? I was impressed

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007

Who is number 4 for them? I was impressed
I found Valley's roster here. #4 and 'Robinson' were not on it. Perhaps your question can be answered by someone who is familiar with Valley?

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
We have to be recruiting Jr hard, right? Great size and will likely fill out. Looks like he will be a stud
His stats amongst the team look good but I don't know much about their team. If he can dribble/penetrate/handle thru contact/defend then I'd hope we'd want him.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron