Curtis Stinson Jr 2025 Recruit

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Hard for me to put into words how much I loved the original Great White Shark, Curtis Stinson. Remarkably productive career, almost the exact same stats year to year, and if he would have stayed for his senior year would likely be all over the record books for ISU. Him taking over at KU and winning in Allen fieldhouse in the overtime game down there was an all time performance.

CloneJD

May 14, 2020
Isn’t mom one of our really good centers who was from ankeny?

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Hard for me to put into words how much I loved the original Great White Shark, Curtis Stinson. Remarkably productive career, almost the exact same stats year to year, and if he would have stayed for his senior year would likely be all over the record books for ISU. Him taking over at KU and winning in Allen fieldhouse in the overtime game down there was an all time performance.
He even did it with a broken hand! If I’m remembering right.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Holmoly - already getting the "elite" status ?@? Let's keep an eye on him....Does Blaylock have a kid too; wouldn't that be a backcourt :)
Doubt he would send his kid to Iowa State. Remember reading how he regretted coming to Iowa State.

cydsho

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Omaha, NE
That video is at the very least a year old. He's at the very least 6'2" right now. Great kid with a good head on his shoulders.
Yeah, 2025 would put him as a freshman. That video looks like he is playing 6 or 7th graders.