MLB: Cubs/Cardinals Trash Talk Thread

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Argue? There has to be a basis for an argument. It is merely pointing out facts.

Cubs are Trash.

I'm just going to add this to the list of reasons why Cards fans are far from the "best fans in baseball".

And I'm not a Cubs fan.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
Here are your Stl Sports Fans!
View attachment 20745

What Card fan fails to realize is that other than baseball STL is S***! I will take My Cubs, Bears, Blackhawks and Bulls over anything STL any day. Chicago is a far superior sports town with far superior fans (remember White Sox fans aren't true Chicago Sports fans)

Last edited:

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Here are your Stl Sports Fans!
View attachment 20745

What Card fan fails to realize is that other than baseball STL is S***! I will take My Cubs, Bears, Blackhawks and Bulls over anything STL any day. Chicago is a far superior sports town with far superior fans (remember White Sox fans aren't true Chicago Sports fans)

I'm not even sure White Sox fans are human.

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
​There are more Cards fans, that know I am a huge Chi Sports fan, that tell me LeBron is better than MJ than any Heat fan I have ever met.

CarolinaCy

Apr 18, 2008
I've never understood fans of pro sports teams giving crap to fans of other pro sports teams.

"Hey, the team that I have no association with but happen to cheer for just beat/is historically better/has more championships than the team that you have no association with but happen to cheer for. You're stupid and you suck!"

Lame.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I've never understood fans of pro sports teams giving crap to fans of other pro sports teams.

"Hey, the team that I have no association with but happen to cheer for just beat/is historically better/has more championships than the team that you have no association with but happen to cheer for. You're stupid and you suck!"

Lame.
They are divisional rivals...we play them quite often.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
I can't wait I am going to the game tomorrow night. I am sure I will get yelled at plenty wearing a Cards shirt but Wrigley is a good time and it's a night game.

Say hi to Andy Fales if you see him, apparently he'll be there.

Also, I hope Garza throws a perfect game.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
I sure had fun ripping my cards co-worker today.

Cubs fans have a knack for taking the "Lovable" right out of "Lovable Losers."

Other than Erik, I can't tell which Cubbies on here are delusional and which are just poorly trolling.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron