Cryptkicker coming back

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
Snyder is coming back for another year. Maybe the Big XII will reconsider and declare the KSU and ISU game reversible. Trophy game next year will be a yellow hanky in a refs hand

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Snyder is coming back for another year. Maybe the Big XII will reconsider and declare the KSU and ISU game reversible. Trophy game next year will be a yellow hanky in a refs hand

It was nice of the Big 12 to schedule KSU for the last game of the season, too. One of two conference opponents who absolutely will not be fazed by the potential for cold weather.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Maybe he's taking a page out of Bob Stoops' playbook and planning a surprise retirement right before the season starts. The AD would almost have to give the job to Sean Snyder at least on an interim basis in that case, right?

• Optimistic
Reactions: GTO and aauummm

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Maybe he's taking a page out of Bob Stoops' playbook and planning a surprise retirement right before the season starts. The AD would almost have to give the job to Sean Snyder at least on an interim basis in that case, right?

I thought about that as well when I heard he was planning to come back. It would be a perfect way to get his son an on the job audition for the position going forward.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm and jbindm

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
I thought about that as well when I heard he was planning to come back. It would be a perfect way to get his son an on the job audition for the position going forward.

I guess it wouldn't surprise me if that's how it played out. He'd ensure that he was leaving with his handpicked successor in place with a full staff and an established system. And if that is how it plays out, I don't blame him. He already had to unretire once to fix all the damage from the Ron Prince era.

BCoffClone125

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 19, 2010
Salt Lake City, UT
Silver lining here is we get one last chance to slay the vampire. It would’ve sucked for the last game against him to be that robbery in Manhattan this year. Bring it on.

Reactions: cyhiphopp

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Good for UNK.
This took me a minute. All I could see was:

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
Heard this on a radio show mid season. I think it's plausible if not likely. It's no secret that SS is NOT a unanimous choice to succeed BS. I thinks it's about 50/50 Sean is running KSU for the ISU game next season.

mustangcy

Apr 11, 2006
Bloomfield
I consider Bill to be THE greatest football coach of all time. But with that said this is a disaster for KSU. Bill will be 79 years old next season and is obviously staying on to try and continue to stump for giving the job to his son Sean. This is not going to end well for KSU and that is GOOD for ISU. I fully expect to give them a woodshed beating next year.