Creighton at Lincoln

Oldgeezer

Mar 18, 2006
Waukon, Iowa
I was able to watch the Creighton-Nebr. game last night and it was shocking. Nebr. has a good looking fr. G in Anderson , Maric and Richardson and very little else. Creighton has everybody back but one and Funk back for a fifth year, and they go about 10 deep. They shot about 35%, never took the ball inside, were outrebounded badly in the second half by a team with 1 guy over 6'5". Nebr. shot about 65% despite a good defense by Cr. and made several desperation 3's as the shot clock expired. I thoght Creighton got jobbed by the refs several times, and I'm pretty sure nobody on this board cares one way or another. I just thought it was worth mentioning, because of the Altman- connection.

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
I wish they could both lose. :biggrin9gp:

I don't ever like to see a nearby mid-major have success when we're struggling. And I certainly don't want Nebraska to turn nothing into something.

A Husker grad told me at work recently that they had a top-10 class coming in next year. I haven't seen anything to that effect online...anybody else hear that? I'm thinking he misheard something.

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
Nebkraska has 7 recruits for 07. Four of them are JC's. Four three stars and three two star's. Not a top ten class by talent. Some of the recruiting site's define a top class by total star's, and having seven players they can add up even if they are average player's.

pizzacy

Apr 11, 2006
Dana Altman has something going at Creighton. Next year Creighton adds Stinnett and Walker a couple of top 100 guys. Nebraska just wishes they had the same sucess as Creighton.