Craig James

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I cannot believe that after what his family has gone through, the unbearable acts that were committed against his son, what his family has gone through, he is able to broadcast this game. What toughness and determination.:jimlad:

I wish Jessie Palmer would lay into him.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
I'm rather anxious to see this half time interview with the Tech Chancellor

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Craig James is a scumbag. Always has been... always will be.

He got SMU put on the death penalty when he was a player there by accepting cash, and now, by nearly all accounts, his son is a total whiny, crybaby, loser. Like father like son I guess?

Pretty interesting what some assistant coaches and players that have played with Craig's son have to say about him. Not good.

Leach was royally screwed over, but I love it because it should benefit us.

erikbj

Aug 31, 2006
hiawatha, ia
Fowler had to hold back as you could tell he wanted to say something. Espn should pull him off the air until this whole thing blows over.

Better yet, ESPN should hire Leach to do commentary with James!

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
First, check this out
E-mails in support of Mike Leach - CBSSports.com

Second I would love to see Mike Leach in the both or studio. that would bes the best TV you have ever seen. Better than Barkley, better than Knight.

I wish Fowler would have com on and said "Mike Leach out today as coach of Texas Tech due to some ***** ******** about being sent into a pretty decent size garage during practice.Back to you James."

erikbj

Aug 31, 2006
hiawatha, ia
First, check this out
E-mails in support of Mike Leach - CBSSports.com

Second I would love to see Mike Leach in the both or studio. that would bes the best TV you have ever seen. Better than Barkley, better than Knight.

I wish Fowler would have com on and said "Mike Leach out today as coach of Texas Tech due to some ***** ******** about being sent into a pretty decent size garage during practice.Back to you James."

Wow, those emails were great. That AD better get his resume updated, he is going to be out of a job soon! Maybe the new AD will bring Leach back.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Considering James' own personal actions while in college is one of the major antagonists in getting SMU the death penalty, probably the single reason why they're not in the Big 12 right now and definitely a reason why this year was their first bowl game in some 25 years, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that James is about the last person that gets the privilege to be a morality barometer.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Did he die or get fired? I wasn't sure from the music in that piece.

My first thought was that it came off like they were doing the "cry me a river" type thing.

Probably only could've been worse if it were cheesy violin music.