Coronavirus Coronavirus: In-Iowa General Discussion (Not Limited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
This is a good time to remind people that we live in a state that oriented its entire school calendar around the Iowa State Fair, if that gives you a sense of where our priorities are.

And you can bet that if something goes on that involves having to change next school year or this one that affects the State Fair, people will *****.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
HyVee was out of potatoes and ramen. Low but not out on canned goods, pasta and sauce, and Jack's pizza (I still got some for myself). A few more holes than normal in the cereal and bread aisles. Just nutty.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
HyVee was out of potatoes and ramen. Low but not out on canned goods, pasta and sauce, and Jack's pizza (I still got some for myself). A few more holes than normal in the cereal and bread aisles. Just nutty.

What I wonder about is how much restocking is going to be done, and when.

Proton

SuperFanatic
Aug 19, 2019
No tp at the Target this morning. None at Aldi. Cleared out at Walmart but for two boxes at the bottom of a stacked pallet that were gone in 30 seconds when discovered.

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
The best is districts that are directly saying they aren't closing since there haven't been reported cases.

Read this twitter post that Trice posted earlier. It's from the head of Medicare under Obama. Even he says it's not a given that K-12 kids should go home.

• Informative
Reactions: isutrevman

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
No tp at the Target this morning. None at Aldi. Cleared out at Walmart but for two boxes at the bottom of a stacked pallet that were gone in 30 seconds when discovered.

Someone still needs to explain the TP thing to me. Are people using more than normal because of this? Is this a gastrointestinal disease now?

Also, what is with places putting sanitizer dispensers right outside bathrooms? Wash your hands with soap!

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Someone still needs to explain the TP thing to me. Are people using more than normal because of this? Is this a gastrointestinal disease now?

Also, what is with places putting sanitizer dispensers right outside bathrooms? Wash your hands with soap!
Diarrhea is like a very very rare symptom. It's people being dumb

• Agree
Reactions: Cy$
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron