Cornhole/Bean Bag Toss Games

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Sorry to revive a dead thread, but when I saw this I wanted to put the word out--

Do NOT buy the Iowa State ladder golf kit by Logo. My sister bought one from Target a couple of years ago. The piping was a weak, thin plastic that broke the very first time we used it. Mind you, it didn't break from improper usage. It simply broke when one of the golf balls smacked against one of the tubes on a regular throw. We kept using it after the first break and then it broke in several other places on subsequent throws. Absolute piece of garbage! I saw these again just yesterday at the Strawberry Patch at North Grand Mall and was amazed that they're even still on the market.

It is pretty easy to make from PVC pipe from Lowe's. Spray paint the golf balls cardinal and gold.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Finally got mine painted

IMG00138.jpg

I've been thinking about doing one that has nine holes with numbers associated with them, as well as a magnetic football field board. Two people play, one on offense and one on defense. Bag in the hole with the highest number wins the round and gets a gain/loss equal to the difference. Certain combos become Hail Mary TD passes or interception/fumble returns for TDs.

I think it could be fun. Most people tell me they think it is too complicated. It will certainly be a game for early in the day before the serious drinking takes place!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron