Conditt Says Iowa Game "Huge"

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Protecting Hilton against Iowa is no more important than any other non con. Where Hilton needs to be protected is against conference foes. Every conference game is more important than Iowa. Unless the guys lay down.....the difference between winning and losing tomorrow before Baylor will be 11-1 or 12-0. What happens after that will dictate what happens in March......not tomorrow night.
wut

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
These guys have good perspective. It is a huge game. For the fans, and people of the state of Iowa. It's also a huge game for a team that has high goals and aspirations for the season. In that respect, however, it really isn't any bigger than any other non-con game vs unranked opponent.

It's a rivalry game. Can't we all just get over ourselves-- talk a little smack-- and quit taking everything so seriously as fans

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I think Virginia and Memphis are in a race to see who can screw ISU and UI's Strength of schedule worse.
We play a round robin B12 schedule. SOS is a non-issue. Winning games, on the other hand, could be.

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
This was posted a year ago. They took it serious. They still lost. What's this years team think? :D
TJ doesn't want to be sleeping on the couch so he will have this team ready to go.

I heard from a reliabe source that TJ told the team that he will be cooking the team's breakfast for the next week if they lose.

I expect a VERY motivated team.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
+ They beat is by 28-pts last year. That alone means this is a Huge, "superbowl" type preparation game.
+ If we lose, JoBo graduates with 5-wins; unprecedented and probably never achieved by any other player...ever.
+ ConMac is guaranteed a winning record against us. How in the world do we lose games against a team that has started these losers? (PS - I wonder if that Perkins will start against us instead of JoBo - that might make Jordy quit the team).
+We even lost to them with a pre-season AA, 1st team PG and (3) NBA players when they had six never played D1 bball game.
+ Murray could lead B10 in scoring.
and if that isn't enough, Fran's resume has wins like this:
Fred
Prohm
Izzo
Crean
Matta
Beilein
Painter
Roy Williams
J Boeheim
and The Wisconsin dude

it's a huge game; beat Iowa in Hilton.
He has also lost to everyone of those coaches. He lost to Fred with a **** pile Nebraska team.

RotatingColumn

Oct 21, 2008
Seriously, I wouldn't judge George, when the refs aren't looking, if he gave JoBo a nutt-punch

There are 2 things about Iowa basketball that really surprise me.

1. How does Mad Fran find players willing to take that crap from him?
2. How does JoBo only get knocked out once with that face of his?

• Agree
Reactions: Go2Guy

hoosman

Sep 4, 2006
Davenport
Condit is one of the keys to the game. EIU is going to try to foul him out and get technical calls on him.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
Hilton will be in top shelf form tonight. Fans are tired of losing to Iowa, want to beat them badly, and love how the Cyclones are playing right now.

• Agree
Reactions: Go2Guy

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
Hilton will be in top shelf form tonight. Fans are tired of losing to Iowa, want to beat them badly, and love how the Cyclones are playing right now.

, and love how the Cyclones are playing right now.
That's me !

Gotta hold their scoring and break the press.....and no foul trouble; can't have Brockington sitting large minutes, especially in first half. I concede Conditt.

• Agree
Reactions: DeereClone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron