Complete BS Rumors that the B10 is expanding ...

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
It was interesting because I took the opening picture and pasted here. When I went back to copy the accompanying dialogue, the thread had been removed after only a few comments. I guess I arrived at the wrong time. Timing is everything in life. Damn randomness.
I just hope whatever stupid thread you got this from another dumbass asked why the B1G would add Boston College. (Yes, I know)

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Without regard to any accuracy here - Are the teams joining not actually obligated yet?

Yeah, that's my question too. Even with how unlikely this is, Bowlsby better be talking to lawyers to make sure that Cinci contract is binding.

FriendlySpartan

Jul 26, 2021
Yeah, that's my question too. Even with how unlikely this is, Bowlsby better be talking to lawyers to make sure that Cinci contract is binding.
The SEC and Big10 do not want Cinci and the big 12 is the third best conference so I wouldn’t be worried about them being poached.

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Looks like some 12 year old working on their PhotoShop skills. Then again, if it was posted on a Husker Board- it could have been an adult.

Reactions: aauummm

Ozclone

Dec 12, 2009
50-Team-Nicknames-You-Wont-Believe-Are-Real-13.png
Neither one is an AAU school.

yowza

Jun 2, 2016
Neither one is an AAU school.

I know this is bogus, but you do know how big time money works, right? No one is turning away Notre Dame because they aren't AAU. Like them more since their dufus coach abandoned them.

FriendlySpartan

Jul 26, 2021
This isnt happening but if it was the Big 10 would somehow put Notre Dame and Cincy in the East and move Rutgers and Maryland to the West so Iowa wouldnt have to play them either.
Division changes are actively being discussed. The west will soon have some actual good teams in it or we might see the divisions go away and have the two best teams play in the championship.

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012
Division changes are actively being discussed. The west will soon have some actual good teams in it or we might see the divisions go away and have the two best teams play in the championship.

This needs to be done. The East is a juggernaut, not fair for the Michigan States and Penn States to have to play all the big boys every year while Iowa misses most of them and backdoors into the title game

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm