Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
How-people-feel-about-Iowa-MEME.jpg

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
Fair enough. I don't care for basketball much because im a 5' 11" white guy that can barely jump or make a free throw. Im assuming the majority of Clone basketball fans are in the same boat as me. But you guys always bring up basketball because that is the sport your school is decent at. I get it. You are done with football and ready to move on. The best part of football season is about to go down however and some teams still have something to play for!

Short, white, flabby, unathletic, middle aged man?

Ok . . . our bowling team is better than yours. Has been for years now.
vauEUgn.gif

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Fair enough. I don't care for basketball much because im a 5' 11" white guy that can barely jump or make a free throw. Im assuming the majority of Clone basketball fans are in the same boat as me. But you guys always bring up basketball because that is the sport your school is decent at. I get it. You are done with football and ready to move on. The best part of football season is about to go down however and 4 teams still have something to play for!

FIFY.

Also, since you can't play basketball well, are you really good at football? Like, Hawkeye fandom good, or actually good?

Help Support Us

Become a patron