Compilation of Iowa Memes?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Fair enough. I don't care for basketball much because im a 5' 11" white guy that can barely jump or make a free throw. Im assuming the majority of Clone basketball fans are in the same boat as me. But you guys always bring up basketball because that is the sport your school is decent at. I get it. You are done with football and ready to move on. The best part of football season is about to go down however and some teams still have something to play for!

Did i make that rule up? Dont remember doing that. I was just saying why i dont like pumpkin pushing as much as Football and wrestling. To each their own

You set the parameters and made an assumption that the majority of Clone fans are the same as you. Just setting you straight, sugar.

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
I see the schtick that WildMan is attempting to go with here but he just doesn't have the cutting wit it takes to pull it off. It's unfortunate, he's clearly giving it his all it's just simply falling flat.

Last edited:

WildMan

Oct 26, 2016
You set the parameters and made an assumption that the majority of Clone fans are the same as you. Just setting you straight, sugar.
i guarantee most Clone fans are like me. Mostly White.. most cant shoot.. cant jump.. Maybe hit the net or touch the rim if they are lucky. Disagree?

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Since you are off topic in here, @WildMan what are your thoughts on HCMC not ranking Iowa on the last poll?

in the mean time, I'll look for other UI-FB topics to discuss here with you.

Aww cmon. I don't want to talk to WildMan about football. I want to make fun of Iowa basketball. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
i guarantee most Clone fans are like me. Mostly White.. most cant shoot.. cant jump.. Maybe hit the net or touch the rim if they are lucky. Disagree?
You left out the part about not liking basketball because of your ineptitude. THAT is where I disagreed with you. Nice try.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Ya but it wasn't always that way for me.

Jimmy couldn't jump at all before he got these. Jimmy was like you.

barefoot.jpg

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Did i make that rule up? Dont remember doing that. I was just saying why i dont like pumpkin pushing as much as Football and wrestling. To each their own

I would guess about 90% of the hok fan base would make this claim now.

At half time of last years MBB game, I bet 90% would have said MBB is the greatest sport in the world.

Just the way Hoks work.

Lexclone

I survived the 2023 ad invasion
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2013
Massachusetts
Fair enough. I don't care for basketball much because im a 5' 11" white guy that can barely jump or make a free throw. Im assuming the majority of Clone basketball fans are in the same boat as me. But you guys always bring up basketball because that is the sport your school is decent at. I get it. You are done with football and ready to move on. The best part of football season is about to go down however and some teams still have something to play for!

This description bears an eerie resemblance to 2013 ISUvIowa Mike Gesell. Is that you Mike? I can understand the bitterness, Mike. It'll fade in time, but your Soph, Jr and Sr year had to be painful getting owned by Monte.

• Winner
Reactions: cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
This description bears an eerie resemblance to 2013 ISUvIowa Mike Gesell. Is that you Mike? I can understand the bitterness, Mike. It'll fade in time, but your Soph, Jr and Sr year had to be painful getting owned by Monte.

I can still see the backboard shake as WildMan Gesell doinks two free-throws at the end of the game.