Compilation of Iowa Memes?

Freebird

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
So sensitive! Its an instate rivals thread. Dont be so easily offended! Get some thicker skin!
So you think people that are mocking your truly pathetic attempt at smack talk are offended by it?
Your derp is derpty derp.

WildMan

Oct 26, 2016
Its all in good fun i assure you.

"R.E.L.A.X" -Aaron Rogers. Did i get that quote right? Probably spelled his name wrong. How do i use google again?

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
Gold here fellas...gold.

Basketball game is upon us. ISU fans having some fun with it on their own board. Iowa fan chimes in with a FOOTBALL dig. ISU fan plays along, Iowa fan sticks to his guns talking football smack the day before the basketball game.

Fish in a barrel.
download (3).png

Reactions: ImJustKCClone

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
"Your mom goes to college"

3JgpzG0.png

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Fair enough. I don't care for basketball much because im a 5' 11" white guy that can barely jump or make a free throw. Im assuming the majority of Clone basketball fans are in the same boat as me. But you guys always bring up basketball because that is the sport your school is decent at. I get it. You are done with football and ready to move on. The best part of football season is about to go down however and some teams still have something to play for!
I'm a 5'1", 61-year-old white woman who couldn't make a basket without a ladder..
I was unaware of the rule that states you must be a certain height, color, gender, and skill level to love basketball.

WildMan

Oct 26, 2016
I'm a 5'1", 61-year-old white woman who couldn't make a basket without a ladder..
I was unaware of the rule that states you must be a certain height, color, gender, and skill level to love basketball.
Did i make that rule up? Dont remember doing that. I was just saying why i dont like pumpkin pushing as much as Football and wrestling. To each their own

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron