[Committing Oct. 31] CB Myles Purchase

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Somewhere between the seas
Bolt has stone hands; can't hang on to the ball. Also, guy can't take a hit. Finally, I've seen him run and he never makes a cut so if there isn't an open straight line path to the end zone he's screwed.

;)
I remember asking what an Olympian's 40 time would be. There was a guy from Tennessee a few years back that did a documentary on it sort of. Christian Coleman was his name. Any rate he ran a 4.12. Insane.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I remember asking what an Olympian's 40 time would be. There was a guy from Tennessee a few years back that did a documentary on it sort of. Christian Coleman was his name. Any rate he ran a 4.12. Insane.
I wonder how much their form training has to do with it? Like how many hundredths does a Usain Bolt or Olympic sprinter get from having no head movement?