'22 WR Kristen Hoskins

Snydes

May 16, 2006
Ames
I know that we'll have a ball
If we get down, and go out, and just lose it all
I feel stressed out, I wanna let it go
Let's go way out, spaced out, and losin' all control

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (do it)
Friday, Saturday, Saturday to Sunday (do it)
Get, get, get, get, get with us, you know what we say, say
Party every day, p-p-p-party every day

Reactions: t-noah

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Who names their son Kristen?

Edit: NM just saw Kristen is the Scandinavian form of Christian. People should have just said so in the first place!

Last edited:

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
The parents should be embarrassed. I am embarrassed for them.
giphy.gif

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
JFC, why in the world would you care? It's his name, not yours. I'm sure he has heard the same stupid **** about his name his whole life.

Nothing like recruiting a player that may or may not read this site and having to see the same unoriginal crap again.
Because it is an affront to human decency! You can't just make up rules on pronunciation.
He could see this? ****, I didn't know!

Cybone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
As someone with a non-traditional first name, lay the **** off on people with different names. It isn’t a problem or is it ever a problem until jackwagons start making it an issue.

I hope he wants to be a Cyclone and should he choose to be, I would hope the spelling and pronunciation of his name isn’t an issue....

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
As someone with a non-traditional first name, lay the **** off on people with different names. It isn’t a problem or is it ever a problem until jackwagons start making it an issue.

I hope he wants to be a Cyclone and should he choose to be, I would hope the spelling and pronunciation of his name isn’t an issue....
Cybone definitely is an unusual first name.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron