Colorado St vs Georgia St

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
Thanks for the link. Harrow is playing much better in this game. Hunter started off hot, but hasn't really done a thing in the last 10 minutes of the half. Ware sucks (as many were astute enough to point out leading up to our game). Georgia State really hasn't shown me much here. They lead at the half, but they are only doing so because CSU can't figure out the zone.

Georgia State better figure something out, because Larry will make the zone adjustment in the locker room.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
I am sure GSU can get better, but they play pretty loose with the ball. Watching Harrow this game makes you appreciate MM's defense.

I can agree with this. I just find it strange that nobody, including Hunter, can score outside of Harrow. This 2nd half has been an *** kicking similar to what we put on them. The difference? Colorado State is doing it with a guy who's a sloppy 6'7" 250#'er. This Avila guy reminds me of someone I used to know.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I can agree with this. I just find it strange that nobody, including Hunter, can score outside of Harrow. This 2nd half has been an *** kicking similar to what we put on them. The difference? Colorado State is doing it with a guy who's a sloppy 6'7" 250#'er. This Avila guy reminds me of someone I used to know.

Not really. We were up big early in the 2nd half. Colorado State just got up and all of a sudden it's 15.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
GSU is not living up to there legendary reputation.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
Not really. We were up big early in the 2nd half. Colorado State just got up and all of a sudden it's 15.

Yeah...and Georgia State was up 12 at one point in the first half, and up 5 at the half. We were up 6 at the half, and won comfortably. Colorado State is also winning comfortably.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron