Coast to Coast

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
Does anyone ever listen to Coast to Coast with George Norry? Pretty interesting stuff. I catch it occasionally if Ive gone to sleep with the radio going and wake up in the middle of the night. Last night he was talking to a "remote viewer." If you have seen the movie "Men Who Stare at Goats" you'll know what I'm talking about.
the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-view-non-locally-but-when-i-do-its-remote-44bb63.jpg
[/URL]

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Liked it better when Art Bell was the host. At least he would occasionally call BS on a guest or caller.

isumills

Dec 18, 2008
Johnston
Beware of the "Shawdow People":rolleyes:

Those who have listened to George on a fairly regular basis will know what I'm talking about.

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
I use to listen to it at work on replay everyday so I went for about a year without missing a show. Art bell imo was better. Some crazy stuff on there a lot of it I beleive in.

I like when they deal with sleep paralysis as that happens to me often. That also deals with shadow people which freaks me out as well as astrol projection which I want no part of lol.

My favorite show was prob when they talked to the skin walker ranch people, that was pretty nuts.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
Liked it better when Art Bell was the host. At least he would occasionally call BS on a guest or caller.

There always has to be a guy like this. ^^^ Back in my day....everything was better!

I listen to Coast to Coast all the time.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE

This
There have been some good ones on there. I loved the BEK, Area 51, & Nellis and Wright Patterson air force base stuff. This one still makes me laugh.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4ASP3aKVj4&feature=related[/ame]

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
haha, I love that show. Don't always listen, but I look to see if there's anything "interesting" on. I love how one night they'll have some Harvard professor talking about whatever, and then the next they'll have some guy who claims he was abducted by Aliens for the last 30 years and his story and whatever.

Good stuff, some of it's believable, some of it's not. Not a fan of the "ghost" stuff, but the material on the show is usually good for your creativity nonetheless.

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC

Always funny. I heard Noory do it once and another time he kicked a guest off the show....some Irish priest who was starting to say some bigoted things and Noory got real ****** and just did an open line show the rest of the night.