Coaching Searches

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
Does anyone else get sick of hearing about all the coaching searches, not matter what sport? I can't keep track of who's going where nor do I care. Remind me who got the job when next season starts and quit leading off SportsCenter with how so and so's 2nd interview went with the Falcons. Am I the only one who feels this way?

P.S. The obvious exception to this is if ISU/my favorite team is going through a search, but still...

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Does anyone else get sick of hearing about all the coaching searches, not matter what sport? I can't keep track of who's going where nor do I care. Remind me who got the job when next season starts and quit leading off SportsCenter with how so and so's 2nd interview went with the Falcons. Am I the only one who feels this way?

P.S. The obvious exception to this is if ISU/my favorite team is going through a search, but still...

I hear you, and I'm a Falcons fan. Get back to me when they've actually hired somebody.

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
While it is annoying, Sportscenter has to fill up a hour show. I guess there is not enough basketball/hockey highlights to go around. Would you prefer them to spend more time talking about the fact that NE is undefeated and nobody else has gone 16-0 in the regular season before.

Even if it was my team I would not care who they were interviewing, maybe when they actually hire somebody I would be interested in hearing who it was, but that is about it.

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
Yeah, that's what I was wondering. I suppose with the lack of action going on right now (although they could definitely cover more college bb IMO) they are forced into covering every little detail of every search. Just bores the heck out of me though.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron