Coaches' Cook Off - June 8th

rrj98

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 18, 2008
Ames, IA
I know several you have attended and enjoyed this event in the past. This is a really fun event in my opinion, so if you've never gone I'd encourage you to give it a shot. You won't go away hungry or thirsty. Thanks for your continued support of the Cyclone Gridiron Club and Cyclone Football.

Located INSIDE Jack Trice Stadium, this family-friendly event provides an opportunity to run and play inside the stadium, take behind the scene tours of the weight room and the Bergstrom Football Complex, and mingle with coaches and members of the football staff while enjoying a fully catered dinner and beverages. In addition, you will get to taste and vote for your favorite pork loin as prepared for by each of our coaches and their wonderful local restaurant sponsors.

When: Friday, June 8th

Time: 6 p.m.

Cost: $50 for Cyclone Gridiron Club Members ($60 for non-members), Kids Under 18 $10/child, Kids Under 18 & members of the Junior Cyclone Club $5/child. Cost includes a full dinner in addition to the coaches' pork loin samples.

Other details: Enjoy live and silent auctions, 50/50 Raffle, and more!

Once again, our coaches will team up with some of the best restaurants in central Iowa to compete for the coveted "Best Griller" title. Not only are the restaurants sponsoring our coaches, they'll also cook with them!

The roster for the Coaches' Cookoff will be set as the event nears!

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
The live auction is my favorite part. One-of-a-kind opportunities, such as field passes for football games! Although it is hard to win because some in the audience have pretty deep pockets.

Last year, they put the Cav's NBA Finals game up on the Jumbotrons because so many of the coaches are from northeast Ohio and didn't want to miss it.

rrj98

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 18, 2008
Ames, IA
Don't forget about this great event inside Jack Trice Stadium!
Below are some great auction items to bid on:

Authentic Iowa State White Helmet - Perfect for any Cyclone fanatic’s mantle – an authentic ISU white football helmet. Personalized by Head Coach Matt Campbell.

Football Gridiron Style!
You and a guest will enjoy the comforts of the Sukup End Zone Club for the ISU vs SDSU game on September 1st, 2018. In addition to two game tickets, this package also includes a $100 voucher towards fabulous Cyclone gear from Moorman Clothiers.

Get Close to the Action!
You and a guest will experience the speed of Big XII football up close and personal from the unique perspective of the sidelines of Jack Trice Stadium!

Travel with the Gridiron Club!
Join the Cyclone Gridiron Club as we travel to our 2018-19 bowl season destination! Travel packages include both direct, round trip flight to the bowl destination with a multi-night stay at a host-city hotel, or an equivalent land-only package. Winner receives a $1,000 travel credit toward any CGG bowl package.

Coach for a Day
You and a guest will join the ISU Football coaching staff as CGC coaches for a day. Get a one-of-a-kind, behind-the-scenes view of The Process © with Head Coach Matt Campbell’s program. Attend team meetings, film sessions and participate in practice at the Cyclone Gridiron Club Closed Scrimmage this fall. Date TBD.

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
I know several you have attended and enjoyed this event in the past. This is a really fun event in my opinion, so if you've never gone I'd encourage you to give it a shot. You won't go away hungry or thirsty. Thanks for your continued support of the Cyclone Gridiron Club and Cyclone Football.

Located INSIDE Jack Trice Stadium, this family-friendly event provides an opportunity to run and play inside the stadium, take behind the scene tours of the weight room and the Bergstrom Football Complex, and mingle with coaches and members of the football staff while enjoying a fully catered dinner and beverages. In addition, you will get to taste and vote for your favorite pork loin as prepared for by each of our coaches and their wonderful local restaurant sponsors.

Cost: $50 for Cyclone Gridiron Club Members ($60 for non-members), Kids Under 18 $10/child, Kids Under 18 & members of the Junior Cyclone Club $5/child. Cost includes a full dinner in addition to the coaches' pork loin samples.

Once again, our coaches will team up with some of the best restaurants in central Iowa to compete for the coveted "Best Griller" title. Not only are the restaurants sponsoring our coaches, they'll also cook with them!

Awesome event!

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006

Could not go due to health reasons. Hated to miss it, my favorite event of the year. My family went and had a great time. Grandkids always enjoy playing on the football field. Very kid friendly event. Lots of great pictures with coaching staff. George’s and Naz were there. As we all know, what fabulous ISU representatives.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Could not go due to health reasons. Hated to miss it, my favorite event of the year. My family went and had a great time. Grandkids always enjoy playing on the football field. Very kid friendly event. Lots of great pictures with coaching staff. George’s and Naz were there. As we all know, what fabulous ISU representatives.

Brent Curvey was there too!

Reactions: bozclone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron