Coach Duggs and the Raiders invade Jack Trice

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Okay so I've been following this thing pretty closely as it's highly entertaining. Barstool Big Cat made the OC for Toledo named Coach Duggs. Being that this game started in 2013, CMC would've been his head coach at the time he was at Toledo.

The head coach for Toledo (CMC) then took the job at USC and I believe won a national title with the Trojans. So even though the ISU football account is saying it's against Matt Campbell and the Cyclones, I do not believe it actually is.

Moral of the story is, in this simulated experience, Matt Campbell is a championship caliber coach at USC and we're stuck with God knows who, scraping the bottom of the barrel again in the Big 12.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Okay so I've been following this thing pretty closely as it's highly entertaining. Barstool Big Cat made the OC for Toledo named Coach Duggs. Being that this game started in 2013, CMC would've been his head coach at the time he was at Toledo.

The head coach for Toledo (CMC) then took the job at USC and I believe won a national title with the Trojans. So even though the ISU football account is saying it's against Matt Campbell and the Cyclones, I do not believe it actually is.

Moral of the story is, in this simulated experience, Matt Campbell is a championship caliber coach at USC and we're stuck with God knows who, scraping the bottom of the barrel again in the Big 12.
God I love video games.

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
Duggs either dominates or throws an unholy amount of picks and loses. It’s probably going to be the first one

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Shouldn't this be under stupid **** errr off-topic instead of football?

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Wish this game still had an online presence. I'd still play but running up the score vs the computer every game gets old.

When is the new one coming out??

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Wish this game still had an online presence. I'd still play but running up the score vs the computer every game gets old.

When is the new one coming out??
You can't play online anymore? I know you can in online dynasty mode