Clayton Custer

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Okay, I just read all these posts and I'm confused. Is it just too late at night? Was the 32pt vs. Ellis's team, the positive post actually fabricated? Which poster has the more believable analysis of Custer?

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Okay, I just read all these posts and I'm confused. Is it just too late at night? Was the 32pt vs. Ellis's team, the positive post actually fabricated? Which poster has the more believable analysis of Custer?

Believe what you read on CF 100% of the time when the other opinion is from EMAW.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
Custer will be a very good player for us. He's a very tough point guard that takes no BS and won't back down from anyone that's why the coaches love him. Trust me on this.

Nuts4Cy

Mar 21, 2006
Custer will be a very good player for us. He's a very tough point guard that takes no BS and won't back down from anyone that's why the coaches love him. Trust me on this.

Great, another Jason Sutherland. Except this time playing for the Clones!

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
Not sure if this has been posted anywhere or noticed by anyone, but Custer gained a star and is now up to 4 and is listed as the #90 spot on Rivals

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
For those fellow Clones in the Twin Cities, Custer will be playing in the Timberwolves Shootout this Saturday before the Twolves vs. OKC game.

He'll be matching up with Tyus Jones, so this should be a good chance to gauge him.

Twin Cities Boys Hoops: 2014 Timberwolves Shootout Schedule

The DeLaSalle game at 12:45 right before Clayton's game features 2015 ISU recruit Jarvis Johnson (brother of ISU WBB player Seanna Johnson) playing St. Rita (Tommy Mister's high school).

Last year the games were streamed online for free, and it looks like they will be again this year at this site, although the details are a little uncertain, but you can check it out if you are interested. I watched some last year, and it was actually a decent quality stream. Here's the link:
Official Timberwolves Shootout - Target Center 2014 Video Cube | Minnesota

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
Not sure if this has been posted anywhere or noticed by anyone, but Custer gained a star and is now up to 4 and is listed as the #90 spot on Rivals

Nice. He started as a 4 star and a couple guys jumped him since he happened to be near the threshold. Good to see they took another look and bumped him up again.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
One loss and he's the point guard?! He's the entire reason to blame the team for the one loss! We don't want a loser on our team next year!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron