Clayborn: We're the only team in the state

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Re: Adrian Clayborne

So he said the hawks are the only team in the state. You guys must not like him now. Im assuming the Cyclone players have been rumbling about that statement. I think it only makes this rivalry better. A bunch of smack talk then a controlled fight on the field on the 11th. I for one cant wait!

The Penn state Left tackle has A C's picture as his background on his cell phone. What will Paul do? Double team him? Who will block Klug, Ballard, and Binns?

I Remember a certain Jason Berryman giving the hawks some trouble. It cant be easy being the head coach making all the decisions. I guess thats why they get paid the big bucks. Cheers and good luck this season. Please beat Nebraska again. That was awesome last year. I loved the look on the Nebraska fans faces! Reminded me of the Penn state fans...

Also in the future who will you guys want to lose in the new Cornhawk rivalry game?

Funny, the second that a player comes out in the press and makes stupid statements like this, they usually lose the game. Fred Barr, Julian Vandevelde, even Jesse Smith made some comments last year. They all got a loss handed to them the next time they played the rivarly game. I hope the trend continues.

Swanson10

Jun 12, 2008
Re: Adrian Clayborne

Funny, the second that a player comes out in the press and makes stupid statements like this, they usually lose the game. Fred Barr, Julian Vandevelde, even Jesse Smith made some comments last year. They all got a loss handed to them the next time they played the rivarly game. I hope the trend continues.

Well you have to add to it that Capt. Kirk spent all camp talking this game up, had it on the walls all summer.

jcats322

Oct 6, 2007
West Des Moines
Hey... watch it. He didn't beat up that cabbie... it was self defense because that cabby allegedly made a racist comment towards him. He was justified in defending himself from the life threatening danger of words. :jimlad:

As far as the insane fatties chasing him.... Take a good look at the guy... that is probably the best he can do.

0.jpg

That is awesome.